We offer quality vehicle servicing at competitive prices. Our team conduct comprehensive vehicle checks and maintenance on all types of petrol, diesel and LPG vehicles.
Contact us to book an appointment and if you mention you found us through our website we'll give you a 10% discount off our labour costs.
Complete Maintenance Service From $150
A comprehensive passenger vehicle service schedule.
- Drain engine oil and replace
- Replace oil filter
- Check and top up all fluids under the hood
- Check all lights and wiper operation
- Check wiper blades
- Check fan belts and cooling system hoses
- Check cooling system condition (pressurise and check for leaks)
- Check all suspension components for wear
- Check drive shaft and universals, cv joints
- Check transmission and diff oil level and condition
- Check and report on braking system
LPG Gas Tank Re-Test From $300
Your LPG Automotive Gas tanks needs to be retested by law every 10 years.
- Carry out auto cylinder requirements outlined in AS2337.2
- Check cylinder test date and manufacture specifications
- Ensure cylinder is empty and remove pressure relief valve and other fittings
- Carry out external and internal inspections
- Clean if required
- Check threads and sealing surfaces
- Revalve (if cylinder passes all of the above tests)
- Install new pressure relief valve
- Replace other fittings if required
- Restamp and complete test report
- Cylinder reinstalled in vehicle as required in AS1425 Motor Fuel Installer Standards
LPG Gas Service From $88
An LPG Gas service is additional to your normal car service and needs to be carried out by a licensed LPG mechanic every 15000kms or once a year, which ever comes first.
- LPG safety check
- Full inspection of LPG components
- LPG tune, emission check and adjustment
- Drain oil from converter
- Inspect for gas leaks at all fittings
- Check spark plugs and air filter (replace if required)
- Check gas mixtures (adjust if required)
- Test drive vehicle